A Wealth of Entertainment TV

  • jsmithcsa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2014
      Hi there,

      Apologies to those I'm going to exclude here, but if you live in the US and have cable TV, and watch TV, I hope you are aware of the TV network A Wealth of Entertainment (AWE). This network used to be called Wealth TV. They have a lot of TV shows that may be of interest to we New Byzantines (also Roman Empire and medieval history fans). I have Verizon FIOS at my house, and here it's on channel 169, but I can't guarantee it will be on that channel at your house. There are also TV show about private islands that you may not want to see, but I like their history shows.

      Regarding the Byzatine Empire, they have a show about the Empire that covers both history and cultural things. I think you'll like it.

      Baduila

      BADUILA CHALKEUS
      Senator, Grand Chancellor of Byzantium Novum, Duke of Anatoliou Pelagous, etc.