Re: [ByzantiumNovumCulture] Re: New member here

  • Amma Ulfsson
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2010
      I did jr. high and high school in Arvada, so I know your area really well! We're considering a move to Boulder next summer when our son hits CU.
      He who attains love cannot fall.

      —Saint Macarius the Great

      On 11/30/2010 1:52 PM, damnnedbeloved wrote:

      Salve,

      Oh you're in Fort Collins, oh okay. You're wat far north, I was in Lakewood myself lol.

      Vale,
      Aeternia