Byzantine Chant! :)

  • byzantiumnovum
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2013
      Greetings all,

      I was just playing with the musical website "Pandora" (www.pandora.com) and discovered that it has some Byzantine music!

      If you go to the website and type in "Byzantine" as the keyword, they actually have Byzantine Chant albums available. Unfortunately I haven't found any Byzantine secular/instrumental music so far, but it's still amazing to have Byzantine music coming out of the computer speakers while I type this! :)

      Well worth checking this free website and music channel out!

      -Marcus Cassius Julianus
    • Tammy Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 27, 2013
        Wonderful! Thanks for the link.

        Anna

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 27, 2013
          I hope it's a help while you're dealing with your hospital experience. Please do get better soon! :)

          -Cassius

          In a message dated 10/27/2013 3:42:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tlj110166@... writes:

          Wonderful! Thanks for the link.

          Anna

          If you go to the website and type in "Byzantine" as the keyword, they actually have Byzantine Chant albums available. Unfortunately I haven't found any Byzantine secular/instrumental music so far, but it's still amazing to have Byzantine music coming out of the computer speakers while I type this! :)

          Well worth checking this free website and music channel out!

          -Marcus Cassius Julianus

        • christopher england