Crusader Chonology

    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2013
      Greetings All;

      Just a quick note to let you know that I have uploaded a Crusader
      Chronology, 1097 -- 1192 in the BN Militarium blog;

      http://ByzantiumNovumMilitarium.bogspot.com

      For your use in arranging in your mind some of the noted areas of
      combat and operations in the Holy Land. This is aproximently one
      third of such a chronology, the remaining two thirds will be sent in
      two addition and separate sections. Each section reflects a time
      period of history dealing with the history of the Crusades.