Crusader Castles

    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2013
      Greetings All;

      Just a brief note t tell you that I have uploaded a few new drawings.
      The URL is :

      http://ByzantiumNovumMilitarium.blogspot.com

      Enjoy!

      To my two friends Robert and Christer I know that these are out of
      your period of study but I thought that you might appreciate something
      besides politics for a change (Grin).

      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2013
        Greetings All;

        Just a quick note to let you know that I have uploaded a Crusader
        Chronology, 1097 -- 1192 in the BN Militarium blog;

        http://ByzantiumNovumMilitarium.bogspot.com

        For your use in arranging in your mind some of the noted areas of
        combat and operations in the Holy Land. This is aproximently one
        third of such a chronology, the remaining two thirds will be sent in
        two addition and separate sections. Each section reflects a time
        period of history dealing with the history of the Crusades.