List update...

    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2013
      Greetings all,

      While I was busy getting swamped with work/personal stuff, several messages came to this list and I wasn't here to approve them!

      This list is set to "New People Can't Post." This keeps SPAM out, but requires that anyone's first posting requires approval.

      My SINCERE apologies for dropping the ball here. I've just let all messages through, and have appointed Senator Amma Doukaina as a moderator for this list.

      Most other BN lists have at least two moderators already. Forgot there wasn't another moderator here, but at least it's fixed now!