Re: On-line resources for Byzantine Music from the Byzantine Ecclesiastical Music Research and Publications Centre

  • alexander_kings_epikernius
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2013
      Very interesting, Senator Doukaina, thank you very much for sharing it!

      Here is also a very interesting site with recorded byzantine secular music.
      http://www.orthodoxnotes.com/byzantine-music/h/28-christodoulos-halaris/53-byzantine-secular-classical-music-voli-cd-1

      P.S. I'm sorry if this doubles my previous post from yesterday, but it seems to me that it never got published.

      Best regards
      Alexander Shopov

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 24, 2013
        Okay, 3rd attempt:

        Hello Senator Doukaina and thank you very much, it's quite interesting.

        Here is also another site with recorded music, including Byzantine secular music (3 CD's ) and more:

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013
          Most interesting, thank you, Senator!

          For those interested in Byzantine music, here is also a link, to a recorded interpretations of Byzantine secular music (3 CDs):