Problems with this list

  • J. C. Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2013
      Hi there

      We've had some problems with this list that I would like to be sure everyone understands. For some reason we don't know, some emails are not getting through. They're not being blocked by the moderators -- they just aren't being published.  We're working on it, but I would like everyone to understand the situation and ask for your patience while we try to figure it out.

      Baduila
      Senator & Grand Chancellor

      JEFFREY C. SMITH

      "A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore." -- Yogi Berra

    • pauloslykaios
      Message 2 of 3 , May 12, 2013
        This has happened to me when I have tried to send replies from my Yahoo email. But if I post from the group site itself they have always gone though for me. I don't know iof this is a problem that that you can do anything about though.

        --- In ByzantiumNovumCulture@yahoogroups.com, "J. C. Smith" <JSmithCSA@...> wrote:

        > Hi there
        >
        > We've had some problems with this list that I would like to be sure everyone understands. For some reason we don't know, some emails are not getting through. They're not being blocked by the moderators -- they just aren't being published.  We're working on it, but I would like everyone to understand the situation and ask for your patience while we try to figure it out.
        >
        > Baduila
        > Senator & Grand Chancellor
        >
        > JEFFREY C. SMITH
        >
        > "A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore." -- Yogi Berra

      • Tammy Johnson
        Message 3 of 3 , May 13, 2013
          Baduila,

          Thanks for letting us know.