Hukvaldy Castle

    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2013
      Greetings All,

      This is a brief description of the castle. The two drawings of the
      castle are currently in the BN Militarium Blog:

      http://ByzantiumNovumMilitarium.blogspot.com

      The Castle itself in it's entirity is a large structure enclosed by a
      rather long curtain wall in a long oval confirguration. The complete
      history of the castle can be found on the internet under the title of
      Hukvaldy Hrad.

      Respectfully Submitted;

      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2013
        Greetings All;

        Just a note to let you all know that I have uploaded another view
        (Main Entrance) of the subject castle.

        http://ByzantiumNovumMilitarium.blogspot.com

        Enjoy!

      • Tammy Johnson