Test

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2013
      A few folks (including me) have had problems posting to this list. Please ignore this post.

      Baduila
    • alexander_kings_epikernius
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2013
        Greetings
        It seems I still can't post reply in this group, so I'm trying to post a single message:

        The outfit that Katy Perry is wearing is part of a collection that caught the attention of the medieval communities on the Balkans. It is part of Dolce and Gabbana collection, which you can see some more of here:
        http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/galleries/TMG9891020/1/Milan-Fashion-Week-Dolce-and-Gabbana-autumnwinter-2013-in-pictures.html

        Best Regards
        Alexander Shopov
        Testing rights to post.