On-line resources for Byzantine Music from the Byzantine Ecclesiastical Music Research and Publications Centre

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17, 2013

      The following link to the Byzantine Ecclesiastical Music Research and Publications Centre may be of interest

      http://e-kere.gr/    in Greek

      Amma Doukaina
      Senator - Byzantium Novum
      Vicar and Chamberlain - Anatoliou Pelagous
      Priestess of Hestia
      Grand Librarian - Bibliotheca Byzantia

      Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit.

      There is nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.
      ~~Jack E. Leonard~~

    • alexander_kings_epikernius
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 18, 2013
        Verry interesting, thank you very much, senator Doukaina!

        Here is also a good source for byzantine recorded music, and this particular is one of the 3 volumes of Byzantine secular music.
        http://www.orthodoxnotes.com/byzantine-music/h/28-christodoulos-halaris/53-byzantine-secular-classical-music-voli-cd-1

        Best regards
        Alexander Shopov

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 19, 2013
          Very interesting, Senator Doukaina, thank you very much for sharing it!

          Here is also a very interesting site with recorded byzantine secular music.
          http://www.orthodoxnotes.com/byzantine-music/h/28-christodoulos-halaris/53-byzantine-secular-classical-music-voli-cd-1

          P.S. I'm sorry if this doubles my previous post from yesterday, but it seems to me that it never got published.

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 24, 2013
            Okay, 3rd attempt:

            Hello Senator Doukaina and thank you very much, it's quite interesting.

            Here is also another site with recorded music, including Byzantine secular music (3 CD's ) and more:

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013
              Most interesting, thank you, Senator!

              For those interested in Byzantine music, here is also a link, to a recorded interpretations of Byzantine secular music (3 CDs):