Re: [ByzantiumNovumCulture] List issue...

  • J. C. Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2013
      Hi there,

      Thanks President Cassius!  When I posted it, I assumed it was because I was off the list and had just come back. Then I forgot about it :)

      Thank you for the comment and for releasing my post.

      "You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'" -- Dave Barry