List issue...

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 7:06 AM
      Greetings all,

      This morning I noticed a message was pending for the Byzantine Culture list. I figured a new person was posting... but when I looked it was a message from Senator Baduila, first posted on February 22nd!

      Baduila, for some reason you were on moderated status. Know you weren't "put" there, so I'm thinking it's a Yahoo issue. I also have no idea why the message didn't show as pending till now, very weird!

      Will definitely keep an eye on this to make sure no other list settings change themselves, lol!

      -Marcus Cassius Julianus
    • J. C. Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 10:41 AM
        Hi there,

        Thanks President Cassius!  When I posted it, I assumed it was because I was off the list and had just come back. Then I forgot about it :)

        Thank you for the comment and for releasing my post.

        "You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'" -- Dave Barry