Re: Okay, list wakeup time! :)

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
      Hi there,

      I am also interested in finding someone to make some garb. (I will be careful though, 7 years or so ago I was ripped off in a big way by someone who offered to make me Byzantine court garb.)

      On the other hand, I was able to buy a couple of tunics on eBay 7-8 years ago that I like quite a bit. I prefer the earlier period stuff, and that's what I got. I probably need to get more :)

      Baduila