Re: Caucasus Mtns.

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2012
      Greetings All;

      For those who may have an interest in the military actions of the
      ancient and medieval periods, I have just uploaded a diagram of the
      "Battle of Casilinum #2" onto the Militarium Blog:

      http://ByzantiumNovumMilitarium.blogspot.com

      An explanation of the differences between Battle #1 and #2 is
      included. Enjoy!!!

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30, 2012
        Sorry about the previous article's title! I was in a hurry to get the
        item out in the mail.