New drawings in BN Blog

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2012
      Senator Cassius;

      Some time ago you asked if I would allow you to pay for the postage of
      some pictures that I put on the Militarium Blog. You never did tell
      me what pictures you wanted. If you think that the pictures would be
      wanted by anyone else, I have no idea what to charge for them except
      the cost of printing and postage. I have no idea what the postage
      cost is (probably between $.50 and $1.00), and my local printer
      charges me about $.50 for each printed picture (8 1/2 x 14). Outside
      of that I have no idea what they are worth. If you could give me your
      idea of the prices for such a picture or diagram, then I will offer
      them for sale with half off the total price to anyone registered in
      Byzantium Novum. Please let me know what you think about the above.

      I tried this in Nova Roma, with a e-mail catalog and all, but was
      removed from the sales list by someone who didn't like my politics, so
      I have been a little backward about something similar here. However,
      since you have brought it up, and you, I know I can trust, I will
      consider the possibility again, if you think it worthy.