Article on Byzantine jewelry during the Hungarian conquest period

  • Sandra Rangel
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2012
      Greetings,

      Stumbled on this article and wanted to share.

      ~Rohesia
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2012
        Rohesia;

        My thanks for the excellent article.  While jewelry is not a first line interest with me, the notes at the end of the article are a gold mine of references.  Thanks again.  I am sure that whoever is dealing with the Byzantine Library List now will have a field day in upgrading the book list.

        On May 10, 2012, at 3:05 PM, Sandra Rangel wrote:

        Greetings,

        Stumbled on this article and wanted to share.

        ~Rohesia

      • J. C. Smith
        Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2012
          Oh, yeah.  I'm keeping a copy of this one!

          Thanks!!!

          "All battles are fought by scared men who'd rather be some place else." - John Wayne in In Harm's Way (1965)

          Stumbled on this article and wanted to share.

          http://www.britishmuseum.org/pdf/15%20Bollok-opt-sec.pdf

          ~Rohesia