Re: [ByzantiumNovumCulture] Re: Dinner

  • Cassius Julianus
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 21, 2010
      Greetings,

      Sad to hear that! The map is from a website that allows you to add your own points to any map... hopefully your laptop can see it. It's a great resource!

      -Cassius

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 22, 2010
        As I have indicated to Cassius, I am back on board with the map of the citizens of Byzantium Novum. It looks like the bulk of those members are in the East, However there seems to be clumps of citizens near the cities which would be a natural way to for the people to set up. It looks to me like we could plan several dinners if we have people willing to arrange such.

        The Roman Legion that I belong to has a very nice Roman Food lunch at each of it's events, and the lunch usually consists of everyone bringing a lunch item to share. That seems to work out very well.