May 11 holiday again...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2012
      Greetings all,

      This is a busy time at work for me, and it has been difficult to find time to post!

      I'm still hopeful that Byzantium Novum can pull together a festival for May 11.

      Anyone here have ANY ideas that they can share? A Byzantine recipe, etc? Hopefully the Culture forum can come up with some cultural ideas for making the day special!

      Please folks, I don't know how well I'll do if I have to put it all together myself with the limited time available...