Film "Fetih 1453"

  • J. C. Smith ispán
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2012
      Hi there,

      I was just reading about this film here (http://www.sundayszaman.com/sunday/newsDetail_getNewsById.action?newsId=271979).  It appears to be only in Turkish according to the IMDB (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1783232/) but it has been released in the US so I suspect there is a subtitled version.

      "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C. S. Lewis