Newly Added Files

  • Sandra Rangel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2012
      Greetings all,

      I have uploaded some of my SCA documentation and class notes in the files section under "Rohesia's Articles" in the Byzantium Novum Culture group. In your spare time please take a look. If you wish to give constructive criticism please email me personally and/or off list. Please and thanks.

      Note: Some of the documentation is a work in progress as I learn more about how to do documentation in the SCA. Everything I do in the SCA and Byzantine Novum is a hobby and I do not consider myself an expert...

      Kind regards,

      Rohesia Anven of Thessaloniki
      Governor of Neophthia
    • J. C. Smith ispán
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2012
        Hi there, and thanks for sharing this info.

        "Nothing in our Constitution suggests that government is a grantor of rights. Instead, government is a protector of rights." -- Walter E. Williams