Thanksgiving...

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2011
      Greetings all,

      I'd like to wish everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving Day, even though it's not a Byzantine holiday.

      On a personal note, I've been very grateful to be able to enjoy some of Byzantine Culture this past year, and look forward to delving more into Byzantine civilization and culture in the year to come!

      I hope everyone has a great day whether they celebrate it or not!