Dinner

  • MMT Audens
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 17, 2010
      Another consideration about a proposed dinner is where do we all live?  I live on the East Coast of the USA about halfway between New York and Boston.  We have trouble getting together if all live within the same province (New England-Nov Britannia).

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 21, 2010
        Greetings,

        Happily, we have a map for this! :)

        Check out:

        http://www.communitywalk.com/byzantium_novum/map/543922

        (This is also linked into the "Provinces" section of the Byzantium Novum website.)

        This map doesn't give everyone's exact address, but does show the town/city where everyone is. (It can be more accurate than that but I've tried to preserve everyone's privacy...)

        -Cassius

        --- In ByzantiumNovumCulture@yahoogroups.com, MMT Audens <mmaudens42nr@...> wrote:

        > Another consideration about a proposed dinner is where do we all live? I live on the East Coast of the USA about halfway between New York and Boston. We have trouble getting together if all live within the same province (New England-Nov Britannia).
        >
        > Respectfully;
        >
        > Marcus Audens

      • MMT Audens
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 21, 2010
          Greetings;

          Unhappily the map you have created cannot be opened by my WebTv.  I wil have to see if the laptop can handle it.

        • Cassius Julianus
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 21, 2010
            Greetings,

            Sad to hear that! The map is from a website that allows you to add your own points to any map... hopefully your laptop can see it. It's a great resource!

            -Cassius

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 22, 2010
              As I have indicated to Cassius, I am back on board with the map of the citizens of Byzantium Novum. It looks like the bulk of those members are in the East, However there seems to be clumps of citizens near the cities which would be a natural way to for the people to set up. It looks to me like we could plan several dinners if we have people willing to arrange such.

              The Roman Legion that I belong to has a very nice Roman Food lunch at each of it's events, and the lunch usually consists of everyone bringing a lunch item to share. That seems to work out very well.