Starbucks with a shot of Byzantine

  • J. C. Smith ispán
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2011
      I thought this was interesting -- Baduila

      "The name Melissena Martinakios probably doesn’t come to mind when thinking about famous princesses- in fact it’s a good bet that 99.9% of the population has never even heard of either of those names.  Most of us, however, can’t start the day without her."

      Read on to see why many can't start the day without her.

      http://www.losttothewest.com/ (17 September 2010)

      JEFFREY C. SMITH

      "The principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale." --Thomas Jefferson