Celebration of the Founding of Constantinople on May 11?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2011
      Greetings all,

      We have a bona fide celebration coming up... the commemoration of the founding of Constantinople on May 11!

      I'd love to be able to post some ideas for things people could do for the event... anyone have thoughts?

      Stuff such as:

      * Menu for a special meal, or food

      * Decorations

      * Recommended Reading

      * Music

      * Something we could do online, possibly in live chat on the main list?

      Other thoughts? :)