File issue

  • ammadoukaina
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5 5:54 PM
      There is only one file in this group, and I'd love to be able to see it, but I'm unable to open.
      Can anyone else open and email this to me? I'm trying to get organized and see what we have.

      Thank you!

    • J. C. Smith ispán
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5 7:03 PM
        I can't open it either.  There's something wrong with it.

        JEFFREY C. SMITH

        "What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say."  -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5 7:11 PM
          Ok, Thanks for trying. At least I know it's not me!

          On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 20:03:35 -0600, J. C. Smith ispán
          <JSmithCSA@...> wrote:

          > I can't open it either. There's something wrong with it.
          >
          > JEFFREY C. SMITH
          > "What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say." -- Ralph
          > Waldo
          > Emerson
          >

          > ________________________________

        • J. C. Smith ispán
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5 7:13 PM
            Yeah, I even tried downloading it, and tried searching for it by the name.  No joy.

            <JSmithCSA@...> wrote:

            > I can't open it either.  There's something wrong with it.
            >
            > JEFFREY C. SMITH
            >  "What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say."  -- Ralph
            > Waldo
            > Emerson

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional