Re: C & D

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2011

      Ladies and Gentlemen;

      Just a note to let all of you know that apparently the "Picasa " software is down, and the techs are working on it.  What this means is that the works that I have been working on of late for final placement in the Byzantium Militarium Blog will not get there for some unforeseen period of time.  I am still working on some of these diagrams but, for now I will store them in a folder for use later on.  If there is any interest in seeing these diagrams before that time I will put together another web-list and post them there.  I hesitate to send them to any of the established BN web-lists, as I do not wish to clutter them with information of little interest to many of the citizens.  If anyone has any other suggestions I am willing to consider them.