73Re: [ByzantiumNovumCulture] Ladies!

  • Belle Morte Statia
    Jan 1, 2011
      Khairete,

      I uh write poetry does that count?  You know we have a women's list set up for Nova Roma where we discuss "things of the feminine orgin" perhaps when our numbers grow in female population, it is something we could also do here.

      Pax,
      Altessa Aeternia

      On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 6:30 PM, ammadoukaina <ammadoukaina@...> wrote:

      Hello ladies! I know I have asked before about the ladies in BN, and I know we are few, but mighty!! I would love to have some discussion, ideas, etc., on how we, as modern women, might embrace the historical lives of Byzantine women. Are there specific skills you have that you could teach the rest of us? Do you produce videos of your skill? I would love to learn more about the way women in particular bring things Byzantine into your lives.

      For me, it's cooking, but I'd love to learn more about costuming, jewelry making and other crafts, dances, songs, religious women's lives, and whatever else comes up!

      I'd love to hear your thoughts, look at links, read books and more!