72Ladies!

  • ammadoukaina
    Jan 1, 2011
      Hello ladies! I know I have asked before about the ladies in BN, and I know we are few, but mighty!! I would love to have some discussion, ideas, etc., on how we, as modern women, might embrace the historical lives of Byzantine women. Are there specific skills you have that you could teach the rest of us? Do you produce videos of your skill? I would love to learn more about the way women in particular bring things Byzantine into your lives.

      For me, it's cooking, but I'd love to learn more about costuming, jewelry making and other crafts, dances, songs, religious women's lives, and whatever else comes up!

      I'd love to hear your thoughts, look at links, read books and more!