548Re: [ByzantiumNovumCulture] Poll Reminder... :)

  • Amma Douakaina
    Mar 27, 2014
      I'm seeing the poll but not an option to enter the vote. I don't even recall how I learned about BN, other than from Ulfr. Hmm....LOL funny that I can't remember how he found out  about it. Probably just online somewhere.

      Amma

      On 3/27/2014 8:01 AM, byzantiumnovum@... wrote:

      Greetings all,

      As most everyone has seen, there is a poll open at the Byzantium Novum Announce list:

      We're hoping to learn more about how folks have found Byzantium Novum, so we can do better advertising! Please do help our Micronation to grow by taking the time to visit the link above. Let us know how you found Byzantium Novum!

      Seriously, your help will be much appreciated. :)

      Many thanks,

      Marcus Cassius Julianus
      Senate President

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic