    Oct 27, 2013
      I hope it's a help while you're dealing with your hospital experience. Please do get better soon! :)

      -Cassius

      In a message dated 10/27/2013 3:42:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tlj110166@... writes:

      Wonderful! Thanks for the link.

      Anna

      -----Original Message-----
      From: byzantiumnovum <byzantiumnovum@...>
      To: ByzantiumNovumCulture <ByzantiumNovumCulture@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, Oct 27, 2013 2:10 pm
      Subject: [ByzantiumNovumCulture] Byzantine Chant! :)

      Greetings all,

      I was just playing with the musical website "Pandora" (www.pandora.com) and discovered that it has some Byzantine music!

      If you go to the website and type in "Byzantine" as the keyword, they actually have Byzantine Chant albums available. Unfortunately I haven't found any Byzantine secular/instrumental music so far, but it's still amazing to have Byzantine music coming out of the computer speakers while I type this! :)

      Well worth checking this free website and music channel out!