448Re: [ByzantiumNovumCulture] A Cooking Question

    Jul 20, 2013
      Oh thank you!!! I definitely don't need 10,000 of them!! I'm thrilled.

      Grilled portabellas are easy. Marinade them in your favorite steak marinade for just about 30 minutes at most. You don't want to over soak them, so you don't need much marinade, just enough to coat them. Oil the grill with some olive oil and grill them on both sides till done. It doesn't take very long.

      Amma Doukaina
      Senator, Duchess of Anatoliou Pelagous,
      Deputy Grand Prelate of the Church of BN (Classical Religion),
      Grand Chamberlain, and so on, and so forth.....

      On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 22:55:29 -0400, christopher england <cjinglaterra@...> wrote:

      Well look what I found!

      Air Dried 6 Kilo Bladders
      $4.50
      Large air dried bladders are oval shaped and the largest casings holding approximatley 14 pounds(6 Kilos) with a diameter over 194mm. The are used mostly for minced specialty sausage and Mortadella.
      Model: BCLBB

      http://www.butcher-packer.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=970

      Think I'll bookmark that website for future reference. I previously found another source for hog bladder, with prices ranging from 20-50ยข apiece, but I didn't think you were interested in anything with a 10,000 piece minimum order. It was a direct source out of the Peoples Republic of China, and I'm pretty sure their intended customer was major corporations.

      I've never had grilled portabellas, but my favorite pub makes portabella fries (actually closer in size to a chicken tender) that are to die for. All their food is excellent, and indeed in some cases is the best of a particular dish I have had anywhere, but these portabella fries are simply amazing. Makes my mouth water just thinking about them.