443Re: [ByzantiumNovumCulture] Re: A Cooking Question

    Jul 18, 2013

      Wonderful! I would love to have a source, and would be happy to order directly.
      Thank you!

      On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 01:52:12 -0400, alexander_kings_epikernius <lord_ruthven@...> wrote:

      Greetings lady Amma,
      Near the town of Phillipopolis (today - Plovdiv) they are making a wonderful dried spicy salami-like thing but filled in bladder instead of intestines.
      https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/301173_436190413110074_962768593_n.jpg

      So tomorrow I will ask my parents and cousin who will travel there to check if it is sold on the local butchers and salamy-makers markets (I buy the intestines for Apicius' loukanika from these markets).
      I am still not sure if I will be able to send it to US, but I will definitely try.

      Best regards and blessings,
      Alexander Shopov

      --- In ByzantiumNovumCulture@yahoogroups.com, "Amma Doukaina" <ammadoukaina@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone happen to know a source for dried pig's bladder? I've looked
      > online and cannot find one.
      >
      > --
      > Blessings,
      >
      > Amma Doukaina
      > Senator, Duchess of Anatoliou Pelagous,
      > Deputy Grand Prelate of the Church of BN (Classical Religion),
      > Grand Chamberlain, and so on, and so forth.....

      Amma Doukaina
      Senator, Duchess of Anatoliou Pelagous,
      Deputy Grand Prelate of the Church of BN (Classical Religion),
      Grand Chamberlain, and so on, and so forth.....

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic