430Re: [ByzantiumNovumCulture] Recipe:

    Jun 25, 2013
      Yeah, I don't know how wheelchair accessible Bahrain might be, but it sounds heavenly!! I look forward to it! LOL

      On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 19:47:12 -0400, J. C. Smith <JSmithCSA@...> wrote:

      Duchess Amma,

      When I win the lottery*, I'll take Ulfr and you to one of my favorite restaurants. It's a little Lebanese place in Manama, Bahrain. You can get lamb chops for a few dollars, with hummus and bread and the works.

      Baduila

      *Don't hold your breath, I don't play the lottery. I just dream about what I'd do with the money.

      JEFFREY C. SMITH

      "Gentlemen, you will permit me to put on my spectacles, for I have not only grown gray but almost blind in the service of my country." -- George Washington

      From: Amma Doukaina <ammadoukaina@...>
      To: ByzantiumNovumCulture@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 7:38 PM
      Subject: Re: [ByzantiumNovumCulture] Recipe:

      Jump away! When I was about 2, there was a period of about 3 weeks where I refused to eat anything but lamb chops. LOL It's so expensive, we very rarely have eaten it.

      On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 19:37:01 -0400, J. C. Smith <JSmithCSA@...> wrote:

      Hi there,

      'Scuse me for jumping in this conversation, but I love lamb. My wife and I had lamb kabobs for dinner at a new restaurant in town Saturday night. Love the bread, too.