368List issue...

    Mar 2, 2013
      Greetings all,

      This morning I noticed a message was pending for the Byzantine Culture list. I figured a new person was posting... but when I looked it was a message from Senator Baduila, first posted on February 22nd!

      Baduila, for some reason you were on moderated status. Know you weren't "put" there, so I'm thinking it's a Yahoo issue. I also have no idea why the message didn't show as pending till now, very weird!

      Will definitely keep an eye on this to make sure no other list settings change themselves, lol!