359Offline

    Oct 4, 2012
      Ladies and Gentlemen;

      Unfortunately, the company to which I am associated with internet,
      cannot or will not get their problems squared away in less than a
      week. We here at this place have been off-line for a week because of
      an outside problem having nothing to do with this place. So, you have
      my apologies for the inadequacies of the company to which we belong.
      I had on my computer when I finally got back on the internet this
      morning (since Sept. 25) many, many of your messages, and in the next
      few days will be "catching up." If anyone has any very important
      messages or me immediately simply preface your subject line with the
      word Important. Thank You for your patience and understanding in the
      matter.

      Respectfully;

      Jim Mathews