356Re: [ByzantiumNovumCulture] "Taters 'n Peas" / Mustard; with Lady Amma's substtitutions and suggestions

    Sep 19, 2012
      Please don't stop sending things in! I'm sure this was a reply based on
      his not seeing any other replies. I hope you'll continue to send things in
      for The Basilica, Senator. I especially love the recipes!!! :)

      --
      Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit.

      Hestia, you who tend the holy house of the lord Apollo, the Far-shooter at
      goodly Pytho, with soft oil dripping ever from your locks, come now into
      this house, come, having one mind with Zeus the all-wise, draw near, and
      withal bestow grace upon my song.
      -Homer- Hymn 24 to Hestia
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic