346Re: [ByzantiumNovumCulture] Re: "Taters 'n Peas" / Mustard

    Sep 3, 2012
      Since potatoes weren't part of the Byzantine diet, I think I'll keep that
      one out, but I will add in that mustard recipe!
      Thank you! I'm going to have to try to make that mustard!

      Amma

      --
      Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit.

      Hestia, you who tend the holy house of the lord Apollo, the Far-shooter at
      goodly Pytho, with soft oil dripping ever from your locks, come now into
      this house, come, having one mind with Zeus the all-wise, draw near, and
      withal bestow grace upon my song.
      -Homer- Hymn 24 to Hestia
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic