318Cook Book

    May 1 9:32 AM
      Lady Amma;

      Well then, I look forward to the time when you can get some recipes
      together and produce a special cookbook for the BN culture. I am sure
      that there would be some real tasty items in there. I kind of
      "collect" cookbooks and even try my hand from time to time. Of
      course, you are very correct in saying that the world would be a
      boring place if everyone had the same talents, and one of these days I
      hope to find mine (Grin!!).

      All the Best to You and Yours;

      Marcus Audens