316Re: [ByzantiumNovumCulture] Book

    May 1, 2012
      Lady Anna;

      I think perhaps that you sell yourself short. I didn't think I could
      write well either, but I found that doing so in short stories, with a
      friend, that can be linked together it is much easier and better. My
      first book was a science fiction book, and I did it by myself. My
      wife typed it up for me, and I have since worked it a bit to make it
      more interesting. Another trick is to turn on a tape recorder when
      you are telling a story to another person. Then write down what you
      said in telling the story. I could never write without that
      assistance, but when I tell a "Sea Story" to a friend, and I record
      it, the written version sounds pretty good.

      I had heard that one can publish from the internet. As the tale draws
      to a close, I will have to look into such. Thank You for the heads up!