181Re: [ByzantiumNovumCulture] Medieval Lullabies?

  • Belle Morte Statia
    Jul 4, 2011
      Also check out a lass named Beth Patterson,I saw her perform at the last Scottish Highlands Festivals I attended in Denver..

      She plays a diggeridoo (sp) and I think she does some lullabies... She's on myspace..

      On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 2:29 PM, Amma Doukaina <ammadoukaina@...> wrote:
      Thank you, m'dear!

      On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 15:27:31 -0600, Belle Morte Statia
      <syrenslullaby@...> wrote:

      > Salve,
      > Also another modern group I'd recommend is Blackmore's Night..  Thinking
      > of
      > some other ones...
      > Vale,
      > Aeternia
      > On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 1:42 PM, ammadoukaina <ammadoukaina@...>
      > wrote:
      >> **
      >> I'm wondering if anyone knows of any medieval lullabies and if there are
      >> any modern versions to listen to online or cd. When we move, I'll have
      >> itty
      >> bitties around (yay!) and while I know about a million songs to sing
      >> little
      >> ones to sleep, I'd love to learn medieval songs that I could teach them
      >> as
      >> well.
      >> I'd also love your suggestions for modern singers or groups that have a
      >> medieval sound. Mediaeval Baebes is a favorite, so is Anonymous 4. I
      >> need
      >> more!
      >> Thank you!
      >> Amma

      Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit.

      There is nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.
      ~~Jack E. Leonard~~

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional