Re: [Bytemarks] Room with a View

  • Sun-Ki Chai
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6 4:12 PM
      You guys have great views. Me on the other hand, I get to look at the
      Zone 3 parking off the UH Student Services Ctr. There is something
      reassuring about the dependability of it all, though. The two
      dumpsters, for instance, are always overflowing. There are always wans
      parked in the no parking zone.

      Sun-Ki Chai

      Email sunki@...
      Web http://www2.hawaii.edu/~sunki/