Book with Byron as a Character

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2011
      The Twelfth Enchantment
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1400068967/thedaibea-20/#reader_1400068967
      I have not read this book ./ Amazon says there are 144 references to
      Byron in it. He is one of the strong secondary characters.
      I did see some of the book where it seems that Byron was presented
      as something other than the the Devil INcarnate.
      nancy

      --
      http://www.susannaives.com/nancyregencyresearcher/
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2011
        A review I came across

        *One miserable woman encounters Lord Byron and her life changes forever
        in this delightful fictional recreation of English history. *

        'The Twelfth Enchantment' by David Liss. 416 p. Random House. $26.

        One disaster after the next leads Lucy Derrick to believe she is
        destined for misery. Readers can't help but sympathize as Lucy struggles
        to free herself from her wretched uncles, forced marriage, and feelings
        of guilt and sorrow brought on by the passing of her sister and
        subsequently, her father. When Lucy is all but ready to embrace her
        sorrow, a distraught, but charming Lord Byron stumbles into the picture
        with a message that could change the course of her life forever. Author
        Davis Liss's juxtaposition of a modern day metamorphosis with Lucy's
        ever-changing destiny is indeed metaphoric and enthralling for readers.

        --
        http://www.susannaives.com/nancyregencyresearcher/