Christmas book

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006

      >http://www.LinoreRoseBurkard.com/ChristmasBook.html

      I was privileged to see an advance copy of an e-book ( Adobe .pdf) by
      Lionore Rose Burkard covering Regency Christmas . As it is an e-book,
      Linore has been able to include some great illustrations. I am
      particularly pleased to read several Christmas poems-- some we now have
      as Christmas hymns-- from Regency authors.
      Linore seems to have done her research.