FW: Lord Byron - The Prisoner Of Chillon

  • Anne
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2004
      I received this email a few days ago - it may be of interest to others on
      the list

      regards

      ----------
      From: Marie <motigba@...>
      Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:32:46 -0700 (PDT)
      To: awoodley@...
      Subject: Lord Byron - The Prisoner Of Chillon

      Dear All,

      Writing to inform you that we are in the process of making a feature movie
      of Lord Byron's The Prisoner of Chillon.

      Any comments

      Regards

      Marie

      74 Alexandra Road, Muswell Hill, London, United Kigdom, N10 2RT

      Mob: 07947 579 508 Tel: 020 8444 5021

    • nancy mayer
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2004

        >From: Marie <motigba@...>
        >Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:32:46 -0700 (PDT)
        >To: awoodley@...
        >Subject: Lord Byron - The Prisoner Of Chillon
        >
        >Dear All,
        >
        >Writing to inform you that we are in the process of making a feature movie
        >of Lord Byron's The Prisoner of Chillon.
        >
        >Any comments
        >

        >Regards
        >
        >Marie
        >
        >74 Alexandra Road, Muswell Hill, London, United Kigdom, N10 2RT
        >
        >Mob: 07947 579 508 Tel: 020 8444 5021
        >
        >---------
        >From: Marie <motigba@...>

        How can one make a movie about a man sitting in a prison for ages? I
        guess there will be many flash backs to loves and life before he ended
        up there. Perhaps also scenes of life going on outside the prison with
        his wife or girl friend either growing old fighting off suitors or
        marrying. What you say you do not remember any lover? That would not
        matter to the movie makers.
        It could be made into a short dcumentary type film but a full length one?