Re: [Byron] BYRONMANIA.COM Web Site

  • Bhattacharji
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
      The conference at Liverpool was exceptional for the standard of papers
      presented. Discussions were lively and fruitful. The organisers took care of
      non-academic moments with tours and visits to Chester, Rochdale, Dublin,
      Gladstone's library, the Anglican Cathedral. As always, participants were
      well fed mentally and physically. The next conference will be in Monckton,
      Canada, in August.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
        At 10:45 AM 29/08/2003 +0800, you wrote:
        >Was Byron's last letter to Charles F. Barry on April 9th 1824? Who was he?

        Yes,

        He was B's banker in Italy.

        Crede Byron
        Anne Ridsdale Mott