Fwd: question

  • Anne Ridsdale Mott
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2001

      >From: Julia David <lilly0343@...>
      >Subject: question
      >To: anne@...

      Can someone in the group answer this? I think she's found different
      editions with different titles as the passage is not a stand alone
      poem. My expertise is his life not his poetry.

      respond to: Julia David <lilly0343@...>

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2001
        I imagine some one quoted the passages from Childe Harold and titled
        them differently.
        nancy