PROBLEMS AT ONELIST

  • Anne Woodley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 1999
      MY APOLOGIES

      There seems to be some kind of gremlin at work at Onelist which is dredging
      up old messages from up to 2 weeks ago and reposting them to the list - so
      some people might see their posts come up again.

      I guess all I can say is I have notified Onelist - it seems to be happening
      on all the lists they have at the moment and the problem will be dealt with
      as quickly as possible.

      If you think something has come up before you can always do a quick search
      of the archives, but a dead giveaway is the date on the message. The
      messages are all being reposted with their original date and time stamps.
      Anything a week or more old is very likely to be an automatic re-post rather
      than a new message to the list.

      So please check those date stamps on messages -

      If you have any questions or problems please contact me offlist

      -- Anne
      awoodley@...
      ICQ #7958708
      List Moderator