6756Re: [Byron] Romilly

    Nov 18, 2013
      On 11/18/2013 1:41 PM, Nancy Mayer wrote:
      Can any one pin point the  verses  about Romilly?, in Don Juan, I think.  I can't find them  right now.
      nancy
      I looked it up in the Concordance by I. Young and found the 3 reverences. It must have been in his letters that Byron mentioned  something to the effect that  Romilly didn't appear to mind separating Byron from his wifebut was  driven to suicide when he lost his own.

      The Ione Young Concordance is great for the poems. I do wish it could be put on line.

      http://www.regencyresearcher.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic