Message from USA: Resuming full service .

  • eric britton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2009
      Dear World:

      We, the United States of America, your top quality supplier of the ideals of liberty and democracy, would like to apologize for our 2001-2008 interruption in service.

      The technical fault that led to this eight-year service outage has been located, and the software responsible was replaced November 4. Early tests of the newly installed program indicate that we are now operating correctly, and we expect it to be fully functional on January 20.

      We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the outage. We look forward to resuming full service and hope to improve in years to come. We thank you for your patience and understanding,

      Sincerely,

      THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
    • Vinca Wong
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2009
        Hi Eric,

        You are really lovely and I (Hong Konger) accept your apology and look forward to seeing USA in full service.

        Hope you every success in future.

        Best,
        Cynthia

        --- 2009年1月22日 星期四,eric britton <eric.britton@...> 寫道﹕
        寄件人: eric britton <eric.britton@...>
        主題: [BuyNothingCafe] Message from USA: Resuming full service .
        收件人: sustran-discuss@..., Autopartage@...
        副本(CC): BuyNothingCafe@yahoogroups.com
        日期: 2009 1 22 星期四 下午 2:27

        Dear World:

        We, the United States of America, your top quality supplier of the ideals of liberty and democracy, would like to apologize for our 2001-2008 interruption in service.

        The technical fault that led to this eight-year service outage has been located, and the software responsible was replaced November 4. Early tests of the newly installed program indicate that we are now operating correctly, and we expect it to be fully functional on January 20.

        We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the outage. We look forward to resuming full service and hope to improve in years to come. We thank you for your patience and understanding,

        Sincerely,

        THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

        Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客!了解更多